Chair Yoga Workshop
Chair Yoga is a gentle form of yoga that is practiced sitting on a chair, or standing using a chair for support. It allows the participants the opportunity to receive the benefit of yoga postures, breathing & meditation within the limitations of their own experience.
This workshop is designed for experienced yoga teachers and will equip the instructor with a base of knowledge to design and teach yoga class with postures adapted to a chair or using a chair for support.
- Participate in a 1-hour Chair Assisted Yoga class experience
- Participant demographic
- Anatomy of Breathing
- Class Design
- Fundamentals of Teaching a Chair Yoga class
- Adaptations of foundational yoga postures to chair yoga
- Practice teaching
- Workshop participants will be required to hold a current fitness yoga certification recognized by SPRA.
- Minimum of 10 hours of Foundational Yoga instruction experience.
To Be Announced