Chair Yoga Workshop Self Paced
Chair Yoga Workshop Application Form
Self paced training upon request at a cost of $170.00
Chair Yoga is a gentle form of yoga that is practiced sitting on a chair, or standing using a chair for support. It allows the participants the opportunity to receive the benefit of yoga postures, breathing & meditation within the limitations of their own experience.
This workshop is designed for experienced yoga teachers and will equip the instructor with a base of knowledge to design and teach yoga class with postures adapted to a chair or using a chair for support.
- Participate in a 1-hour Chair Assisted Yoga class experience
- Participant demographic
- Anatomy of Breathing
- Class Design
- Fundamentals of Teaching a Chair Yoga class
- Adaptations of foundational yoga postures to chair yoga
- Practice teaching
- Workshop participants will be required to submit a current yoga training certificate.
- Minimum of 10 hours of Foundational Yoga instruction experience.